Friday, July 25, 2008

Boat Ride

Another activity that we did while the Wilson clan was here was a nice boat ride. This gave me some great photo ops.







This was out in front of the Bellingrath home. We were to chicken to get out on the lawn. Check out Riley's sour puss face. She looks so bored


This little girl is such a cutie. She didn't want to wear the life jacket and fussed. I couldn't believe I actually got these sweet pictures.





J.J. really enjoyed the boat ride.


Before we pulled the boat out of the water, my Jeff let the boys drive the boat. Later I asked each of them what their favorite part of the day was and of course they said driving the boat.







Luke is such a sweet older brother. I looked over at him and he was holding Jonah's hand. He is so sweet.




I got some really sweet pictures of Carolyn and Riley.

No comments: