Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sugar Bowl

This past weekend I went to my first college football game, the Sugar Bowl. Unfortunately, the team I went to support (Alabama) lost and lost bad. Even though they sucked it up, we still had a great time. We were in New Orleans!!! Who couldn't have fun there?


This was pretty cool. The game was at the Super Dome, and when its game time everyone in the city starts making there way to the Dome.



One of my best friends, Elizabeth got to go to the game and even sat with us. You like my team spirit? I bought that shirt just for the game.


We had great seats. No one sat in front of us making it easy to see the whole time.


Me and my lover!


The girls. Sarah, Elizabeth and me.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Look at you with 2 posts back to back...I like it! Looks like you had a great time!