Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jamie's wedding shower

A couple of weeks ago we (Carolyn, Candice, Terry, & me ) threw a wedding shower for my sister Jamie. Terry Atnip was very generous and allowed us to use her beautiful back deck. She and her husband worked very hard (up to an hour before the shower) in there yard planting flowers, and making everything gorgeous.
(Thank you Mrs. Atnip)


We had tons of delicious food.



Candice, Jamie, Me & Carolyn.


Here is Jamie opening some gifts. I started off taking pictures of her opening every gift, but quickly stopped. I figured, "What am I going to do with a bunch of pictures of Jamie opening gifts?" Seriously, what?


Last of all, my beautiful niece Riley. She and my nephews came to the shower and behaved perfectly. Isn't she so sweet looking?








5 comments:

jlindsey said...

call me!

jlindsey said...

Look at all of the mayonaise...

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice you taking pictures that day. I love the one of Riley

Carolyn said...

Funny comment about the presents, but so true. I love the picture of my little girl...she looks so sweet!

candice said...

Lindsey we sure did miss you!!!!

Katherine that was sweet. Love you.