Friday, October 17, 2008

Jamie's engagement party!!!

I was looking through my photos yesterday and came across Jamie's engagement party pics. When I got home I quickly downloaded them and never looked at them. When I came across them yesterday I couldn't help but have a good laugh. First there was a million pictures of my dad and Jamie's friend Bailey, don't ask me why. Next I scored some great pictures of Jamie and Ben. I think they should be blown up and framed to show off at there next shin-dig. Finally I came across the ones that could have got me in a lot of trouble that night. Jamie and I were walking by the pool at the party and we were joking about going in. The next thing I know, I had done the unthinkable. I lovingly pushed my sister in the pool. By the grace of God Jamie was not mad at me. I can't say the same for her fiance Ben. I just kept saying, "If she is not mad then everything is OK.". Ben wasn't buying it though. In the end we all had a good laugh about it. Next time I will make sure the person being thrown in the water is not holding there cell phone (sorry Jamie). All in all it was a lovely night. Jeff had so much fun that he couldn't even find his shoes the next morning.





My father looked like he was having the best night.


Jamie and the Ben's



Why the sour face?



I wonder who wears the pants?



Notice my mother walking towards me. Uhhohh...



Now notice my dad coming to say something.

Sorry sis!!!



How cute does my lover look!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried calling you this weekend so I could see your butt. I figured you were really busy. I miss you!!!
Love ya!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, yeah you did luck out. It was a good night. I am glad you and jeff could be here. Mom